Monday, November 5, 2012

Something Worth While

Okay my loyal readers... I feel that I have been letting you down lately, and for that I am so sorry. I have been preoccupied over the last few months with a project that is very close to my heart and my wife's as well. You see our family has been hit hard by cancer. My wife has lost her cousin and father to cancer, she herself is a breast cancer survivor, our brother-in-law is currently fighting cancer for the second time, and we just lost my step-mother this past Monday to cancer. Why am I telling all of you this? So you will know that we understand just how hard it is to have yourself or a loved one battling this disease. We also know how devastating it can be financially as well.

The best way to fight is to stay hopeful and positive, which can be very difficult when you are financially strapped with the costs of treatments and the extra expenses that come with them. And to top it off most are not able to work during their treatments, adding even more stress. So we have started the Lets Kick Cancers Butt fundraising project. Unlike most cancer fundraiser projects where the funds raised go to cancer research, LKCB funds are going directly to cancer patients that are in need of financial help, or at least that is our goal. We have worked hard this past year to put things together, and now our first products are ready for purchase... The Lets Kick Cancers Butt 2013 Calendars. So this is where I ask for your support and buy a calendar. There will be more related products coming out soon, such as a companion photo book to the calendars, as well as Tee shirts and poster prints. But for now I ask you to Like us on Facebook, so you can keep up on up and coming products, and purchase one or both of the calendars.

Here is the link to facebook: http://facebook.com/letskickcancersbutt

And Here are the Calendars: The LKCB Sweet Rides Calendar is 12 months of pretty girls and motorcycles... Only $19.99 + Shipping.... And the LKCB Cool Drives Calendar is 12 months of classic cars, hotrods, and trucks that make you say wow... Also $19.99 + Shipping. Just click on the link below the pic to order.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment