Monday, August 15, 2011

Doctor Who Fan?






Are you a Doctor Who fan? Well if you are into science fiction you should be. The revamped series is chucked full of great special effects, and the creature effects are better then ever. I mean come on who can't love an immortal, quirky guy, flying through space and time in an old blue police call box, and saving the world every week. The only down fall to this season is that it is no longer on Syfy. But believe me if you still want your Doctor fix, it is not a difficult task.

If you are a fan, and have been as long as I have you must have a favorite Doctor. Let me know who is your favorite. Mine had been Tom Baker for years, that is until David Tennant took over the role in 2006. If you ask me (and some have) Tennant was born to play the mad capped Doctor. Which is why he held the roll so long, and the fans still ask for his return. Nothing against Matt Smith, he is doing a bang up job. He just has some very large shoes to fill. There is a rumor however, that David may be showing up in the future. All I can say to that is Allonz Y!






But if you would like to see David showing off his acting abillities sooner, he is playing the role of Vincent in the remake of Fright Night. I have seen a preview of one of David's scenes and it is a steller performance as usual. I would have to put Fright Night on my must see list for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment